A well known leader in the personal growth industry, Mastin Kipp, is seeking to hire a rockstar Customer Happiness & Enrollment Specialist.
Location: Asheville, NC or USA/Canada (must work on East Coast time)
APPLY HERE: http://mastinkipp.com/happiness
Are you looking to join a team of A Players?
Your primary responsibility as the Customer Happiness & Enrollment Specialist is to make people happy.
You’re an empathetic, compassionate self-starter with strong writing skills and a knack for brightening others’ days.
You are a highly-organized, internet-savvy problem solver.
You love supporting a team and being the "glue" to support our Customers and also our Head of Enrollment.
You can thrive in a 100% virtual environment and you love being constantly connected.
You are flexible in your mindset, but dedicated to following through and finishing the job.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will entail fielding emails from the Mastin Kipp community to provide customer support, direct them to resources, answer questions, and help solve their frustrations.
- You will also work with the Head of Enrollment to schedule enrollment calls, review enrollment applications and communicate with our high-end clients.
-Providing e-mail support to Mastin Kipp customers and community members.
- Maintain timely client payments.
-Ensuring to provide on-brand support based on the views and values that the Mastin Kipp team holds.
- Approaching customer questions and issues with compassion and dedication to providing the very best quality responses.
- This entails doing research before responding (if needed) and providing adequate, thoughtful emails to everyone.
- Managing customer and community-member relationships.
– Building rapport with new and existing customers
– Maintaining contacts in CRM databases.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE…
- With at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Who is an independent self-starter and can excel in a virtual work environment.
- With excellent and engaging writing skills; impeccable editing and proofreading skills.
- Who is smart, compassionate and empathic, who gets satisfaction in being able to help people move past their frustrations.
- Who is incredibly resourceful and has an aptitude for solving problems with little assistance.
- Who takes relationships seriously and makes it a priority in life to cultivate them.
- Who is comfortable working in a fast paced and high intensity virtual environment and who isn’t afraid to voice their opinion when collaborating with a team.
-Who is detail oriented, loves lists (especially crossing off tasks!), spreadsheets, and is extremely well-organized.
ALSO, PLEASE BE...
- Playfully competitive
- An experienced administrative and client care professional who LOVES to be in service
- Able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities that change rapidly
- An absolute rock star professional who takes pride and ownership of your specialties/projects
- Looking for a long-term position with an awesome group
- Someone who is motivated to get a lot done in a day
- A PROVEN problem-solver who is not afraid to dig in and find the answer
- Able to have empathetic and successful coaching/counseling conversations with clients who are experiencing a variety of difficult personal circumstances
- Skilled in interpersonal relationships and emotional intelligence
- Proactive and able to work independently, as well as part of team
- Excited to learn new skills and explore new territories
- A lightning-fast learner
- Have a positive personality with a “do whatever it takes” attitude, and have a GREAT sense of humor!
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Great follow-through skills – you like to take things all the way to completion
- Able to follow processes that increase performance/results
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Able to work extra hours for special projects, product launches, and live events
IDEALLY YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Infusionsoft / HubSpot
- Zendesk & Intercom
- Being on an A Player Team
- Google Drive
Schedule — Full time.
Must be available 9am and 6pm EST Mon-Fri and weekends as needed and have reliable access to high-speed internet, and must be able to suspend extended vacation days between late December and April during the Claim Your Power course.
APPLY HERE: http://mastinkipp.com/happiness
Employee or Contract — Employee